Note: This blog is a condensation of several research blogs. See additional information at the end of the article.
Intestinal parasites are very common, and they affect those living in developed countries. In fact, it’s estimated that one third or more of Americans are infected with an intestinal parasite and likely don’t even know it.
That’s because our immune system works to suppress the damaging and uncomfortable effects of these nasty parasites that come in the form of worms. These parasitic worms can hook into your intestines and feed on your blood, eat up your vitamins and nutrients, and leave you with all kinds of digestive problems. These parasites live in contaminated fruits and vegetables, undercooked meat, and contaminated water.
You can live with intestinal parasites for months and even years. You might be experiencing digestive irregularities and completely change your diet, experience bloating and acid-reflux and start taking antacids, or you might simply experience constant fatigue despite your best night’s sleep. BUT -Intestinal Parasites can, and should, be effectively cleansed from the body.
What are the Symptoms of Intestinal Parasites?
- Digestive Irregularity: Constipation & Diarrhea
- Bloating, Gas, Burping, and other symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Mood Disorders: Fatigue, Exhaustion, Anxiousness, Depression, & Apathy.
- Unexplained Weight Gain or Loss
- Abdominal Cramps & Stomach Aches
- Unexplained Skin Irritations
- Brain Fog
- Floaters or Spots in the Eyes
- Food Cravings, Especially for Sweets and Starches
- Rectal Itching, Especially at Night
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
As you can see, intestinal parasites can affect almost every important bodily function. Your gut health is responsible for 70% of your immune system’s function, so when an intestinal parasite is eating your nutrients you’re likely not giving your body everything it needs to feel normal and healthy. Getting rid of parasites is possible with special cleanses for the digestive system – because the digestive system plays a key role in our mental health and overall health, a successful parasite cleanse can help you experience:
- More Energy
- Clearer Skin
- Enhanced & Regulated Digestion
- Stronger Immune System
- Better Overall Health
- Positive Mood
How to get rid of parasites:
One way is to start by reducing and/or eliminating sugar and starchy carbohydrates that feed parasites. Then, you could fast for more than three days to clear your colon of toxins and kickstart the immune system. Or, you could opt for an enema wherein a tube is inserted into your rectum then filled with liquid to flush out any toxic and parasitic buildup…
As you can tell, this process can be expensive, uncomfortable, and time consuming, so for those who want to start an effective parasite cleanse without flipping their lives upside down, there are some incredible natural supplements that help rid the body of digestive parasites fast. The question is – which natural digestive parasite cleanses actually work?
With any health condition, there will inevitably be a line of natural remedies created to help alleviate symptoms and build a path towards remission and health. If you look at the number of customers these companies have, the volume of verified testimonials, and the support some of their ingredients have from the medical community, they must be doing something right. These natural remedies are often used in order to avoid the cost, inconvenience, and side effects of prescription drugs and invasive treatments.
Fortunately, there are practitioners who have a passion for natural health and many of them have suffered from digestive parasites themselves. That’s why they went out and compared some of the top natural digestive parasite cleanses to see which ones really worked.
Here’s What they looked for in a Product:
The research team dove into stacks of medical journals and consumer reports and studied exactly how certain herbs can help boost liver health. They narrowed the list to 4 essential ingredients that no effective parasite cleanse would be without:
- WORMWOOD: Wormwood has powerful antifungal, anti-microbial, and parasite-destroying capabilities that helps kill the adult parasite and it’s eggs. It also raises the natural stomach acidity and stimulates bile production, which can help flush out digestive parasites.
- BLACK WALNUT HULLS: Black Walnut Hulls have been used in medicine for thousands of years and have well-documented parasite-killing abilities. They contain a chemical called juglone that’s antibacterial, antiviral, antiparasitic, and antifungal. It doubles as a mild laxative, so as it kills off parasites in your digestive tract, it helps you sweep them out of your system.
- Cloves contains powerful bioactive compounds called eugenol and caryophyllene, an antiseptic and an antimicrobial, that travel through the bloodstream and kill microscopic parasites and – most importantly – kill the parasite’s eggs. This is why Wormwood, Black Walnut Hull, and Cloves are often considered the perfect trio of parasite-killing compounds because they attack every stage of the parasite’s life cycle.
- CHANCA PIEDRA: Parasites release toxins into your system throughout their lives, and release even more as you start to kill them off. Your liver releases powerful antioxidants like glutathione to help detoxify the harmful byproducts of intestinal parasites, so it’s important to keep the liver strong and healthy so you can more completely flush these from your system. Chanca Piedra helps keep your liver strong and healthy, and has a unique hepatoprotective (liver-protective) protein that fights oxidative stress.
LIQUID FORMULA: The research team gave a heavy favoritism to liquid extracts. Studies show the body uses 98% of the liquid extract compared to only about 39-53% of a capsule or tablet, meaning the remainder of those ingredients and the money spent on them are just flushed down the toilet. Furthermore, capsules have to travel through the stomach and liver before their ingredients are even available to the body, while 87% of the liquid extract is absorbed in the first 20-30 seconds.
There are tons and tons of parasite cleanses out there, and unfortunately, most seem to be merely copycats of other parasite cleanse formulas. Our research team found that some formulas did attempt to separate themselves from their competition. And one clear winner is IntestiClear™ – Advanced Intestinal Support
Other Options: See Dr. Hulda Clark’s Herbal Parasite Cleanse